Would you like to guest post on the Writeditor? I’d be happy to have you!
Who can guest post?
- Aspiring writers (you don’t have to be established)
- Cover artists
- Book marketers
- Anyone else who has something valuable to share with my readers!
What topics are allowed?
- Writing Tips & Advice
- Editing Tips & Advice
- Self Publishing
- Rejection stories
- How you got an agent/publisher
- Your writing journey (even if you aren’t published yet)
- Using social media
- Writing inspiration
- Anything else that has value to my readers!
Posts must be original and may not be duplicated on your blog or anywhere else online.
How to submit a guest post:
Send a query to my email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include:
- Details about your post idea and/or the text of the post pasted into the email.
- A brief bio to be used alongside your post, including links to your social media accounts and blog (if applicable).
- Any time restrictions for when it should be posted (for example, if you want it to coincide with a book release).
If I am interested, I will respond with the date it will be posted and/or to request to see the complete text (if not included in the query). When my workload is high or if all guest post slots are filled, it may take a few weeks to hear back.